This advanced class is meant to come after understanding all the 100 level articles and videos. The topics covered build and improve on the previous story.
Here's a selection of the topics covered
The following terms (plus a few others) are used in the articles and videos.
- Bridges allow form builders to interact with data in other systems. The interaction is normally via an API and is read-only (there are exceptions). A model uses the bridge to define the data returned and the qualifications used.
- Models built on a Bridge, the model defines how the data is queried and what data is returned. The Model also defines a friendly reference for Form builders to use.
- Events Used to add both low-code and "as much code as you want" responsiveness and actions to Forms.
- Webhook connects front-end actions to back-end processes using the Task Engine API
- Runs & Errors Results of back-end processing including inputs and results from all nodes that were processed and any errors that occurred.
The topics listed are driving the goals for this set of articles.
- Understand Models
- Use a Datastore to display data on a Form
- Combine an event and data from a Datastore
- Understand how Webhooks interact with
- Use Loops in workflow
- How to Troubleshooting Errors