Kinetic was built from the ground up for large, complex, enterprise organizations that require a platform that is not only flexible -- but is also scalable.
Kinetic is typically a great fit for use cases and processes that have one or more of the following characteristics:
- High volume (1,000s of requests / month or more) ✔️
- High complexity ✔️
- Requires compliance ✔️
Kinetic is a platform that enables real change and therefore requires a time investment to learn the underlying philosophies and abstraction layers in order to be successful. Once understood, the power of the Kinetic Platform can be unleashed to digitize and transform all types of processes within a business.
We've been doing this for a long time and have poured everything we've learned into our software. Kinetic has solved for the pains that you don't know you have, until you have them... things like:
- in-flight workflow versioning
- transforming and manipulating data on-the-fly in-between workflow steps
- complex error handling and routing of errors to tools for automated or manual resolution
- the ability to integrate with ANY system without waiting for the vendor to release an update or build it for you
- full control of the UI/UX within the end user experience to solve an accessibility issue
- dynamic security policies based on functions and variables, not just roles and groups
- the ability to work within your existing CI/CD process
Onboarding and off-boarding of employees, vendors, customers or equipment are perfect use cases for the Kinetic Platform. When it comes to onboarding, all large organizations are different. From integrations with custom vendor systems, to routing of approvals and other manual tasks, Kinetic can handle any requirement thrown its way.
Self Service Portals (aka Enterprise Request Management, Service Catalogs) provide a single pane of glass for requesting service from an organization. Service Portals can be employee, customer, partner or vendor facing and enable their end users to make a request, check status, and provide updates. Example requests include reporting an issue to facilities, raising a complaint to HR, or requesting support from IT.
Within Kinetic, service owners can define forms and workflows specific to their departments using our low-code form and workflow designers without getting IT involved.
Updated 3 months ago