You start with an email notifying you of the task (unless you are in the console and see it there first – then see step two, otherwise, skip to step 3)
After clicking on the link/button in the email, you will be taken to Queue with the task card for the approval displayed. If not coming from an email, select the task to work.
- The details of the task will appear. You can make the left hand menu shrink with the icon in the upper left side of the screen.
- If it is not Assigned directly to you, select Grab It
- Most of the information from the request is displayed on the approval, but if you want to see the original request in its original form, just click the View Original Request button.
- When you are ready to complete the task, click “Work it”
- Fill in any required details and click Submit.
Original requester is notified of the notes provided, and the next task associated with the request (if any) is assigned to the appropriate team or person.
Updated about 1 year ago