The first thing you need to do when troubleshooting an integration error is to understand what integration it is. This will help you know where to look for the issue. Were you making a direct ajax call to something? Were you loading a subform? Were you loading/working with a bridge? Are you working with a webhook?
- Issues with ajax calls could be in the application log or in the log of the system being contacted.
- Issues loading subforms will likely be in the application log
- Issues with bridges will be in the application log
- Issues with webhooks will be in the webhooks jobs interface.
The application logs are available under Space -> Logs and is the first stop if you are having any issue where you aren't sure of the cause. This will likely have some kind of error logged. Note that there are multiple log levels available for this log, so
- you may need to turn up logging to see what you need to see
- when logging is turned all the way up there is a lot of information in this log
The application log is has a customizable set of fields.
Each line is expandable:
In every part of the platform where there are webhooks, there is also a "Jobs" section. This is where the executed instances of the webhooks and any of the their errors live.
Clicking on the Summary of a job will bring up it's details:
Part of the details is the server response, which should contain any detail about the failure. If there isn't enough detail there to figure out the issue, you can check the log on the receiving system.