By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
This handler requires that you are running at least Kinetic Task 2.0.
Note: This handler requires a verified admin account in a paid Yammer network! (If you are an admin and still getting an error with the message "Attempt to access a protected resource failed" make sure that you are verified.)
* These instructions can also be found on developer.yammer.com/authentication
under client-side authentication
1. Start by creating a client application at https://www.yammer.com/client_applications
2. Fill in the required information and create the application
3. Using the client id you retrieved from the application, paste this url into
your browser, making sure to replace [:client_id]:
4. After submitting that page and authorizing the application, look in the url
to find your access token. That url will look like:
5. Paste this Access Token into your info values and you will be all set!
|User Email||The email address of the user that should be deactivated.|
This handler returns no results.
|2||2013-09-09||Changed authentication method as well as transitioned from using the Yammer |
gem to using the REST Client gem.