By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
This handler requires that you are running at least Kinetic Task 2.0.
* These instructions can also be found on developer.yammer.com/authentication
under client-side authentication
1. Start by creating a client application at https://www.yammer.com/client_applications
2. Fill in the required information and create the application
3. Using the client id you retrieved from the application, paste this url into
your browser, making sure to replace [:client_id]:
4. After submitting that page and authorizing the application, look in the url
to find your access token. That url will look like:
5. Paste this Access Token into your info values and you will be all set!
|Message||The message that you want to post to Yammer.|
|Group Name||The name of the group that the message should be posted to (leave blank if posting to main network page).|
|Message||This is a test message|
|Group Name||Testing Group|
This handler returns no results
|2||2013-09-06||Changed authentication method as well as transitioned from using the Yammer |
gem to using the REST Client gem.