By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
Creates a Salesforce Account record with the given parameters and returns the Account Id of the created Account record. The first thing that the handler does is obtain an access token using the inputted info values, which is used to authenticate the rest of the calls that are made. The parameter inputs are then used to build an Account object which is sent to the Salesforce REST API to create an Account with those values.
#### Where to find the Client ID, Client Secret, Security Token
1. Go to Setup, which is in the dropdown menu under your name in the upper righthand corner.
2. On the left sidebar, your Security Token can be found under Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token.
3. To get the Client ID and Client Secret, Navigate back to Setup and go to Manage Apps.
4. Create a new Connected App, and fill in the basic information for the app.
5. Check the Enable OAuth Settings checkbox and put https://auth for your callback url.
6. Under selected OAuth scopes, add Access and manage your data (api) to your selected scopes and save.
7. Your Client ID and Client Secret will be found on the app information page that you were redirected to upon saving.
|Account Name||Sets the Account Name field of the Account record|
|Account Site||Sets the Account Site field of the Account record|
|Type||Sets the Type field of the Account record|
|Industry||Sets the Industry field of the Account record|
|Annual Revenue||Sets the Annual Revenue field of the Account record|
|Rating||Sets the Rating field of the Account record|
|Phone||Sets the Phone field of the Account record|
|Fax||Sets the Fax field of the Account record|
|Website||Sets the Website field of the Account record|
|Ownership||Sets the Ownership field of the Account record|
|Account Id||The Id of the Salesforce Account record that was created|
|2||2017-09-08||* Due to Salesforce requiring TLS 1.2, this handler is only compatible with Task
* 4.2.0 and above due to needing a ruby version greater than 2.0.0
* Update Salesforce API version from v20.0 to v37.0
* Updated to fully use the REST API (including authentication)
* Add more logging while executing
|1||2010-02-21||* Initial version. See README for details.|