For 5.2, use kinetic_request_approval_create_v4.zip
By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
Creates an approval submission for the submission record specified by the'Lookup Id' parameter, typically the Instance Id of the originating base request.
This will trigger the Kinetic Request approval process, sending out an email formatted based on the specified 'Message Template Name' parameter to the approver. This email typically includes a direct link to the approval, which can be followed to display the Approval Template specified by the 'Approval Template Name' parameter.
The approval submission record, stored in the KS_SRV_CustomerSurvey_base form, is created to interact with the Kinetic Request approval process (see the Request Manager Training Manual for more information on Kinetic Request
approvals). This handler retrieves the submission record that has an 'Instance Id' that matches the 'Lookup Id' parameter and copies the data necessary to execute the Kinetic Request approval process.
- Copies the 'Lookup Id' parameter into the 'Lookup Value Id' field.
- Copies all of the attribute field values.
- Copies various required core fields (including 'ApplicationName',
- 'AssigneeGroup', 'Category', 'CategoryInstanceID', 'Company ID',
- 'Company Name', 'Data_Set', 'Form', and 'Survey_Method').
- Copies the OriginatingID and OriginatingID_Display fields from the originating submission record.
- Sets the 'Originating Form' field to the value of the Suvey_Template_Name on the originating submission record.
- Sets the 'Submission Type' field to "Approval".
- Sets the 'ng_EndpointSecret' field to the deferral token of this task.
- Sets the MessageTemplateInstanceID to the Instance Id of the message template (KS_MSG_MessageTemplate records, configurable from the Service Catalog Console) that was specified by the 'Message Template Name' parameter.
- Sets the SurveyInstanceID field the the Instance Id of the service item that was specified by the 'Approval Template' parameter.
- Maps the following approval field values from the specified info values:
- 'ValidationStatus' => "Initial Validation Status"
- Maps the following approval field values from the specified parameters:
|Contact Info Value||Approver Email|
|First Name||Approver First Name|
|Last Name||Approver Last Name|
|Survey Template Nam||Approval Template Name|
|[Approver Login]||The Remedy login name of the approver.|
|[Approver Email]||The email address of the approver.|
|[Approver First Name]||The first name of the approver.|
|[Approver Last Name]||The last name of the approver.|
|[Message Template Name]||The name of the message template to use for the approval.|
|[Approval Template Catalog Name]||The name of the catalog the template for approval belongs to.|
|[Approval Template Name]||The name of the template to use for the approval.|
|[Lookup Id]||The instance id of the Kinetic Request submission that is being approved.|
|Approver Login||<%=@results['Find Approver']['Login']%>|
|Approver Email||<%=@results['Find Approver']['Email']%>|
|Approver First Name||<%=@results['Find Approver']['First Name']%>|
|Approver Last Name||<%=@results['Find Approver']['Last Name']%>|
|Message Template Name||Approver Notification|
|Approval Template Catalog Name||Acme IT Catalog|
|Approval Template Name||Simple Approval Template|
Note that @base values are not available in subtrees in Task 3.x and will only be available in local subtrees in 4.x.
|[Instance Id]||The Remedy Instance Id of the generated approval submission. This value is available immediately upon creation of this node.|
|[Validation Status]||The validation status of the completed approval submission. This value is not available until the deferring process completes this node.|
- KineticRequest_Approval_Create_v4 (2014-12-08)
- Added fields for 5.2. NOTE: This version is NOT backwards compatible.
- KineticRequest_Approval_Create_V3 (2013-08-22)
- Removed the 'Approval Question Label', 'Approved Value', and 'Denial Comments Question Label' parameters. These were in place for old Kinetic Request workflow (v5.0.1 and v.5.0.0) that automatically created task triggers when the approvals were completed. Now the task engine is used to create these triggers therefore these values are obsolete. If you are using Kinetic Request v5.0.0 or v5.0.1 you can use KineticRequest_Approval_Create_V2 to populate the necessary fields.
- Removed the 'Notes For Customer' parameter.
- The 'Message Template Name' parameter is no longer required when configuring this handler. If no message template is specified the Approval record will need to be set to a "Sent" status by another task handler for most portal pages to work properly.
- KineticRequest_Approval_Create_V2 (2010-03-18)
- Set the Approval Template Catalog Name parameter to default to the current catalog, but it can also be changed to use an approval form from another catalog.
- Added additional 'Validation Status' deferred variable to the node.xml file to represent the value of the completed approval submission validation status.
- Modified how OriginatingID and OriginatingID_Display are retrieved so that OriginatingID_Display is properly retrieved.
- Remapped the 'Form' attribute to properly populate based on the 'Suvey_Template_Name' of the originating request.
- KineticRequest_Approval_Create_V1 (2010-12-01)
- Initial version. See README for details.