By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
This handler requires that you are running at least Kinetic Task 2.0.
This handler uses the Google API library to unshare a Google Calendar that has been previously shared. The handler first uses the inputted refresh token and client id/secret to authorize the client (instructions on how to get these values can be found below). A call is then made to exchange the Calendar Name for a unique Calendar Id. Then another call will be made to Google to find the ACL Id of the calendar (the rule that says who the calendar can be shared to) so that it can then be deleted. Any errors that occur during the posting process will be caught and re-raised by this handler.
* In order to use this handler, the account specified by the task info values needs to enable Calendar API in admin account.
Note: To use this API, you will need to input a Client Id/Secret and a Refresh Token as info values. Instructions on how to do this are below.
To enable the Calendar API and get Client Id and Client Secret:
1. Navigate to the 'Google Developers Console'
2. Click on the Create Project button (or if you have an existing
project that you wish to keep using, click on the project name.)
3. Go to the APIs page and turn on the Calendar service
4. Go to the Credientials page and Create a new Client Id
* Select 'Installed Application' for the application type
* Select 'Other' for the Installed Application Type
To retrieve the Refresh Token for the account you want to post to
1. Put this url into your browser, while substiuting [:client_id] for
the client id of your application
2. Choose or add the account that you wish to connect the handler with
3. Click accept to give your application permission to modify the calendar
4. Copy and paste the success code that appears on the page
5. Send a post request to get the refresh token
* This can either done with Curl or with a browser extension like
Advanced REST Client in Chrome (A sample curl call is below)
POST URL = https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token
POST Parameters: code=[:code]&client_id=[:client_id]&client_secret=[:client_secret]&redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob&grant_type=authorization_code
Sample Curl Call:
curl -- data "code=[:code]&client_id=[:client_id]&client_secret=[:client_secret]&redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob&grant_type=authorization_code" https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token
|Calendar Name||The name of the calendar that will be unshared.|
|Unshare Address||he location that the calendar will be unshared from. If the calendar is currently public, the location is 'default'.|
|Calendar Name||Example Calendar|
This handlers returns no results.