Creates a relationship between two incidents using the HPD:Association form. One HPD:Association record is created. Use TWO of these in a task tree to complete the full relationships: Ticket 1 --> Ticket 2 and Ticket 2 --> Ticket 1
By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
A proper relationship between two Incidents within ITSM is to have two relationships, Ticket 1 to Ticket 2, and Ticket 2 to Ticket 1. Use two task nodes for this, as the input parameter values are switched between the two HPD:Associations records.
The following data is used to create the 'HPD:Associations' record:
* References the summary field values for the identified tickets from the HPD:Help Desk
- 'Request Description01' => Value returned by the lookup of the summary description of Incident Number 1
* Maps the following field values of the HPD_Associations form to the field values provided:
- 'Form Name01' => 'HPD:Help Desk'
- 'Form Name02' => 'HPD:Help Desk'
- 'Request Type01' => 'Incident'
* Maps the following field values to the values of the specified parameters:
- 'Request ID01' => "Incident Number 1"
- 'Request ID02' => "Incident Number 2"
- 'Association Type01' => "Association Type"
|Incident Number 1||The incident number of one of the tickets.|
|Incident Number 2||The incident number for the second ticket.|
|Association type||The type of relationship being created.|
|Submitter Logon ID||Remedy usercode to be user identified as the Submitter of the relationships.|
|Incident Number 1||<%=@result['Primary Incident']['Incident Number']%>|
|Incident Number 2||<%=@result['Secondary Incident']['Incident Number']%>|
|Association Type||Related to|
|Submitter Logon ID||KD_WEBUSER|
|Association ID||The 'Association ID' (field 1) of the generated relationship.|