By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
Change Requests are submitted through the CHG:ChangeInterface_Create form. When creating Change Requests via the Infrastructure Change Template facility, the Instance Id of related template is retreived using the template name parameter. The Instance Id is mapped to the TemplateID field on the CHG:ChangeInterface_Create form. This causes Remedy workflow to map values from the template into the CHG:Infrastructure Change (Changes) form. The first and last name OR the Requester login ID must be used.
Additional information about the usage of Infrastructure Change Templates can be found in the BMC Remedy ITSM Configurations guide.
The following data is used to create the 'CHG:ChangeInterface_Create' record:
* Sets the 'TemplateID' field to the Instance Id of the Change template that was specified in the "Change Template Name" parameter.
* Maps the deferral token of the task instance generated by this handler into the 'SRMSAOIGuid' field.
* Sets the following field values to the specified values:
- 'z1D_Action' => "CREATE"
* Sets the following field values to the values of the specified parameters:
- 'First Name' => "Requester First Name"
- 'Last Name' => "Requester Last Name"
- 'RequestedLoginID' => "Requester Login ID"
- 'Company' => "Requester Support Company"
- 'Submitter' => "Submitter Login Id"
- 'Company3' => "Change Manager Support Company"
- 'Support Organization' => "Change Manager Support Organization"
- 'Support Group Name' => "Change Manager Support Group Name"
- 'SRID' => 'CustomerSurveyID' (the KSR number)
- 'SRInstanceID' => 'CustomerSurveyInstanceId' (the Instance Id).
|Change Template Name||The name of the Change Template to be used. Change templates are retrieved from CHG:Template.|
|Requester First Name||Used to find the Requester for the Requester tab under the Requested By header|
|Requester Last Name||Used to find the Requester for the Requester tab under the Requested By header|
|Requester Login ID||Used to find the Requester for the Requester tab under the Requested By header|
|Requester Support Company||Sets the Support Company on the Requester tab under the Requested By header.|
|Submitter Login Id||Sets the Submitter on the Dates tab under the Change Dates header.|
|Change Manager Support Company||Sets the Support Company on the Assignment tab under the Infrastructure Change Manage header.|
|Change Manager Support Organization||Sets the Support Organization on the Assignment tab under the Infrastructure Change Manage header.|
|Change Manager Support Group Name||Sets the Support Group Name on the Assignment tab under the Infrastructure Change Manage header.|
|Survey ID (KSR #)||The value placed in the SRID field on the Change form.|
|Survey Instance ID||The value placed in the SRInstanceID field on the Change form.|
|Change Template Name||Install Hardware|
|Requester First Name|
|Requester Last Name|
|Requester Login ID||<%= @inputs['Requester Login ID'] %>|
|Requester Support Company||<%= @inputs['Requester Company'] %>|
|Submitter Login Id||<%= @inputs['Requester Login Id'] %>|
|Change Manager Support Company||<%= @inputs['Support Company'] %>|
|Change Manager Support Organization||<%= @inputs['Support Organization'] %>|
|Change Manager Support Group Name||<%= @inputs['Support Group Name'] %>|
|Survey ID (KSR #)||<%= @inputs['KSR'] %>|
|Survey Instance ID||<%= @inputs['Submission Instance ID'] %>|
|Change Number||The 'Infrastructure Change Id' of the generated Change in the 'CHG:Infrastructure Change' form.|
|Change Instance Id||The 'InstanceId' of the generated Change in the 'CHG:Infrastructure Change' form.|
|4||2015-08-06||Added the option to search for Requested For by Login ID.|
This handler is safe to use in a subtree because it does not rely on any @base
Updated template search to only include Enabled templates
|2||2010-12-22||Creates a BMC ITSM7 Infrastructure Change record that contains the Id of the |
triggering Kinetic Request submission and the task instance deferral token using
the specified Change Template and data parameters provided.
The BMC ITSM7 Infrastructure Change entry is created in the