By downloading this file, you acknowledge that you agree to our Terms of Service
This handler generate an expiring URL for S3. Expiring URLs take a bucket, a key (path + filename) and an expiration and build up a special URL that will give the user access to the file only for a certain time period.
Name of the desired bucket.
Name of the region of the bucket.
Name of the key in desired bucket (path + filename).
Number of seconds in which URL will expire. This may not exceed 604,800 seconds or one week.
This handler requires two info values for AWS authentication: Access Key ID and
the Secret Access Key. These are analogous to username and password.
To find authentication values from the AWS account:
1. Navigate to the following URL: https://aws.amazon.com/account/
2. Click the "Security Credentials" link (if you are not logged in, you will
be prompted to do so).
3. Click the "Access Credentials" link. Here you will find a list of your
5. Use the Access Key ID to configure the access_key_id info value of this
6. To retrieve the Secret Access Key, click the "Show" link next to the Access
Key ID that will be used.
7. Use the Secret Access Key to configure the secret_access_key info value of
|Public Url||URL to desired bucket and key path for file.|