This library contains function which are useful when working with currency values.
- formatCurrency - Clean and convert numbers into currency values
- removeCurrency - Removes currency formatting from a number
- addCommas - Adds commas to a number.
- removeCharacters - Removes characters from a source string based upon matches of the supplied pattern.
- numbersOnlyValidation - Validates that the input parameter contains only a number, commas and one decimal. String may start with "-$" or "$-". Comma placement is not enforced. White space is allowed before and after.
- strictCurrencyValidation - alidates that the input parameter contains only a number, commas and one decimal. String may start with "-$", "$-", "$(", "($", a decimal point or a number. Comma placement is enforced. White space are not allowed. Parenthises may be used but may not be used together with a minus sign. Leading zeros are allowed only before a decimal.
- roundNumber - Rounds a number to a given decimal points.
- evenRound - Rounds a number to a given decimal points using gaussian/bankers rounding.
- sumCurrency - Sums an array of numbers. Numbers may be positive, negative or in a currency format.