The LDAP Bridge provides access into LDAP systems such as Microsoft Active Directory, Sun Directory Server, and OpenLDAP.
For basic information on how to deploy the LDAP Bridge, see the Kinetic Bridging Getting Started Guide.
- Fixed a bug that was ignoring the added search base values in a qualification when performing a search (multiple records returned.)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the bridge to not properly use the page size configuration option in the administrator console.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the bridge log to be left blank.
- Added support for adding values to the search base using the query
- Added support for LDAP over SSL (LDAPS)
- Added support for Anonymous Authentication
- Improved logging to include actual parameter values in queries when TRACE mode is set for the logging level.
- Implements better support for LDAP attributes which inherit their syntax definition rather than defining it explicitly.