For basic information on how to deploy the DB2 Bridge, see the Kinetic Bridging Getting Started Guide.
The DB2 Bridge comes packaged to run under Java 6 against a Windows, Linux, or Cloudscape DB2 server.
- If the Servlet Contaner, such as Tomcat, that this Bridge web application is deployed to runs on Java 5, then:
- Rename the /WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc.jar.java5 file to /WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc.jar
- Rename the /WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc4.jar file to /WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc4.jar.java6
- If your DB2 server is z/OS, iSeries, or VSE/VM then you will need to replace the /WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc_license_cu.jar file with the db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar file from your DB2 Connect instance.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the bridge log to be left blank.
- Updated the Bridge Bootstrap to version 1.1.4.
Improved logging to include actual parameter values in queries when TRACE mode is set for the logging level.