For basic information on how to deploy the ARS Bridge, see the Kinetic Bridging Getting Started Guide.
- Improved the default sorting so that it no longer attempts to use zero length Remedy fields as sortable fields.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the bridge log to be left blank.
- Updated the Bridge Bootstrap to version 1.1.4.
- Uses the BMC Remedy 8.0 pure java API (backwards compatible to ARS 7.0.1)
Improved logging to include actual parameter values in queries when TRACE mode is set for the logging level.
- Improves sorting options by implementing the "order" metadata value.
- Major performance enhancement, particularly noticeable when dealing with BMC Remedy OnDemand or on high-latency networks.