Shared Space Security Configuration
Upgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4
Upgrading your security.properties and security.SPACESLUG.properties files between 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 is fairly simple. We eliminated the concept of Security Filters and Security Providers. For all authentication techniques you will enable a Security Strategy in the security.properties. This replaced the filters declaration that was previously here. In 1.0.3 only one provider needed a filter - all strategies need to register a strategy. In your space-scoped security file you will eliminate the list of Security Providers and instead "enable" the strategy for the space by using security.STRATEGY.enabled=true.
- Remove security.filters entries from security.properties
- Add security.strategy entries for each of your enabled authentication strategies.
- Remove security.provider entries from security.SPACESLUG.properties
- For each enabled strategy add security.STRATEGY.enabled=true.
Please refer to the example files for details on available configuration parameters.
- How to use SSL with the LDAP bridge
- This article describes the steps required to configure how to use SSL with the LDAP bridge including exporting / importing certificates.
- Configuring LDAP Support
- How to set up Request CE to authenticate set up users against an LDAP system instead of the local password store.
- Configuring SAML Support
- This is a step-by-step guide on configuring SAML authentication support in Kinetic Request CE.
- Configuring X509 Certificate Support
- Instructions for setting up X509/CAC support for the Kinetic Request CE application.
- Using Identity and LDAP Groups
- Kinetic Core Identity Store