The DB2 Adapter provides access into the IBM DB2 database. It is an extension of the Generic Database Bridge, and has been customized to simplify the deployment and implement DB2 specific features.
Note: Check to ensure that this adapter isn't already installed into your bridgehub as part of the base installation before undertaking the installation tasks.
- Download the kinetic-bridges-adapter-database-db2.jar file and it's dependencies here
- Put all of the downloaded files into the WEB-INF/lib folder for your kinetic-bridgehub installation
- Restart the tomcat that your kinetic-bridgehub installation is located in
- This adapter also requires that kinetic-bridgehub-adapter-database version 1.0.1 or higher be installed
- If your DB2 server is z/OS, iSeries, or VSE/VM then you will need to replace the /WEB-INF/lib/db2jcc_license_cu.jar file with the db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar file from your DB2 Connect instance.
|Server||DB2 server location|
|Port||DB2 server port|
|Database Name||Database name|
Structures, Fields, and Queries
Structure maps to a Table name in the currently connected database
Fields map to the field names in the currently connected database and table
Queries map to the language of the currently connected database type
- Initial Version