The Database Adapter is an adapter that is installed into Kinetic Bridgehub that allows data to be pulled back from a database using a JDBC adapter.
Note: Check to ensure that this adapter isn't already installed into your bridgehub as part of the base installation before undertaking the installation tasks.
- Download the kinetic-bridges-adapter-database.jar file and it's dependencies here
- Put all of the downloaded files into the WEB-INF/lib folder for your kinetic-bridgehub installation
- Restart the tomcat that your kinetic-bridgehub installation is located in
- Put the necessary database driver file in the WEB-INF/lib folder for your kinetic-bridgehub installation
|Adapter Class||JDBC java class for the database type you are connecting to|
|Connection String||JDBC connection string for the database|
Structures, Fields, and Queries
Structure maps to a Table name in the currently connected database
Fields map to the field names in the currently connected database and table
Queries map to the language of the currently connected database type
- String conversion of BLOB fields updated to support newer database versions
- Update parsing of order metadata to match the current Kinetic Bridgehub standard
- Modify adapter to allow "extension" adapters for specific database types (Oracle, DB2, MSSQL)
- Initial Version