The Ars Adapter is an adapter that is installed into Kinetic Bridgehub that allows access into BMC Remedy servers version 7.0.1 or higher
Note: Check to ensure that this adapter isn't already installed into your bridgehub as part of the base installation before undertaking the installation tasks.
- Download the kinetic-bridges-adapter-ars.jar file and it's dependencies here.
- Put all of the downloaded files into the WEB-INF/lib folder for you kinetic-bridgehub installation
- Restart the tomcat that your kinetic-bridgehub installation is located in
|Username||Remedy login name|
|Server||Remedy server name or IP Address|
|Port||Remedy TCP Port|
|Prognum||Remedy RPC Prognum|
Structures, Fields, and Queries
- The structure can be any Form Name
- Possible fields are the Field Display Names for a form
- The query structure follows the same structure as a Remedy Qualification
- Sorting records fixed
- Changed Password to a sensitive property.
- Initial Version