The Amazon SES Adapter is an adapter that is installed into Kinetic Bridgehub that allows data from Amazon SES to be pulled back using bridging. Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cloud-based email sending service designed to help digital marketers and application developers send marketing, notification, and transactional emails.
Note: Check to ensure that this adapter isn't already installed into your bridgehub as part of the base installation before undertaking the installation tasks.
- Download the kinetic-bridges-adapter-amazonses.jar file and it's dependencies here
- Put all of the downloaded files into the WEB-INF/lib folder for you kinetic-bridgehub installation
- Restart the tomcat that your kinetic-bridgehub installation is located in
- Included with default kinetic-bridgehub installation starting with v1.2.0
|Access Key||Access Key that is generated to allow API requests.|
|Secret Key||Secret Key that is generated to allow API requests.|
|Region||Regional endpoint to make your requests.|
Getting your Access Key and Secret Key
Structures, Fields, and Queries
- Bounces, DeliveryAttempts, Rejects, Complaints, Timestamp
- SentLast24Hours, MaxSendRate, Max24HourSend
- parameter: IdentityType
- possible values: EmailAddress or Domain
- SendStatistics, SendQuota, VerifiedEmailAddress
- No query
Pagination and Ordering
Not supported at this time
This adapter supports client-side ordering of records.
- Initial version