You must have a download of the new Kinetic Request CE 2.0.1 web archive (.war). Contact support if you are a current customer upgrading your application.
- If you are upgrading from a version before v1.0.4, please see the Upgrade Instructions from v1.0.3 to v1.0.4+ guide.
- If you are upgrading from a version before v1.1.0, any custom bundles that leverages the built in password reset will need to update their passwordReset.jsp to match changes in request-ce-bundle-base.
- Update your DB schema for the keyspace used by Kinetic Request CE if upgrading from a version lower than 2.0.0.
- Backup the existing web application directory (%TOMCAT%/webapps/kinetic).
- Deploy the Kinetic Request CE web archive (.war) file supplied by Kinetic Data support.
- Copy the following directories:
- %BACKUP%/kinetic/app/bundles to %TOMCAT%/webapps/kinetic/app
- %BACKUP%/kinetic/app/root-bundle to %TOMCAT%/webapps/kinetic/app
- %BACKUP%/kinetic/app/shared-bundles to %TOMCAT%/webapps/kinetic/app
- %BACKUP%/kinetic/WEB-INF/config to %TOMCAT%/webapps/kinetic/WEB-INF
- Copy any non-standard .jar files to the tomcat shared lib:
- %BACKUP%/kinetic/WEB-INF/lib/... to %TOMCAT%/lib
- If SAML is being used:
- Find the name of the IDP file by looking for the security.saml.idp.filebased.url value in the %BACKUP%/kinetic/WEB-INF/classes/security.%SPACE_SLUG%.properties file(s).
- Copy the IDP files from %BACKUP%/kinetic/WEB-INF/classes/... to %TOMCAT%/webapps/kinetic/WEB-INF/config
- Restart tomcat.
- Future upgrades will be able to copy the entire %BACKUP%/kinetic/app directory (so the above steps 4.1-4.3 can be combined into a single step).
- Future upgrades will not need to manually copy the non-standard .jar files (since they have been moved into the Tomcat shared lib directory). Note: this means that they will be shared for all webapps in the Tomcat instance (so it would be encouraged to only run CE in these Tomcat instances).
- Future upgrades will not need to manually copy the SAML IDP file(s) as they will now be stored/read properly out of the config directory.
* KCORE-1650 Error callback options for K.load function. Documentation available in application: kinetic/your-space-slug/app/dev/docs/js/guides/subforms
* KCORE-1731 Ability to delete submissions associated to (soft) deleted forms
* KCORE-1732 Ability to modify or delete submissions with malformed values
* KCORE-1734 SAML IDP metadata file is not loaded from %DATA_DIR%/config