A look at the answers that are submitted and their formats
Besides the answers to the questions you add to your form, each submission has the following built in values:
System assigned values:
- Submission ID - unique value for submission
- Form - Name of Form from submission
- Type - type of form from creation
- Submitted By - authenticated user
- Submitted At - Date/Time hit submission page
- Closed At - Date/Time normally set using Task Handler
- State - Draft, Submitted, Closed
- Draft - one page submitted - no Confirmation page
- Submitted - reached Confirmation page
- Closed - all processing for this and related submissions
These are Kapp specific fields that can be used by adding these specific names to your Form.
- Assigned Group
- Assigned Individual
- Due Date
- Deferral Token
- Requested By
- Requested For
The exceptionally useful feature of these fields is that they are searchable across the entire Kapp.
All of the answers from a submission are stored as a string, except Checkboxes and Attachments.
Checkboxes are store as an array.
values('What Page').indexOf("page 3")>-1
This checks the array for a value of "page 3" and resolves to true if it is present.
Attachments are stored using Filehub.
Understand how answers are saved and what other values are available with submissions.