Create (clone) the start of the Onboarding Form. Learn the basics of the builder.
First things first. Lets get familiar with the layout of the application and make sure that we can create something.
- Starting from the main portal in kinops, select the Admin Console
- Click on the link for Kinetic Request
- Select the Services kapp, and click on the link for Forms
- Navigate through the pages to the "Request Template - Default Submission Process" form
- Select "Clone" from the drop-down list on the far right of the form entry
- Choose a new name ("Onboarding") and Save. Notice that the slug is completed automatically.
- Change to the General Tab and update the Status (Active) and Type (Service)
Create from Scratch (example)
As an option to cloning, you can create a new form from scratch
- From the Services kapp
- Set the Name, Description, Status (default New), and Type. Slug is set automatically unless you change it.
- The new Form opens in the form builder
Now that you've created a form it's time to learn about the other elements that could be added.
Export of final Complete Onboarding Form