This is where the logs useful for troubleshooting issues within the space, including bridging, 500 errors on submissions, API errors, etc, are located.
This log is available when clicking "Application". It will contain Bridge, Space (user, team), Kapp, and Submission level errors.
These can be deleted or retried right from this console, but they can also be edited if necessary before retrying by clicking on the summary. This could be necessary if the issue was a URL issue with a new webhook and the webhook has been corrected. The job won't automatically inherit the update and will need to be manually updated.
The environment log can tell you useful information about your java/jdk, Request CE version, cassandra driver, and other useful environment details. Support may ask for this information when you are working with them on an issue.
- Attribute Everything in Request CE
- Attributes are a convenient way to customize Kinetic Request CE based upon your own business logic. This lightning talk will cover the different type of attributes and some of the many ways that they can be leveraged in forms, bundles, security policies, and Kinetic Task.
- Supporting Request CE
- A walk through of the logging capability of Request CE. Because when you need them, good troubleshooting tools are priceless.
- Integrating Request CE In Your Environment with Bridges
- Wanting to access data from different systems but use it in a single environment? Learn how to use the new Kinetic Bridgehub to easily integrate with systems such Kinetic Core, Remedy, Service Now, and more!
- Kinetic Request CE - A Transformation - Full Steam Ahead
- Kinetic Request is transformational in many ways from how the software is trialed to implemented and deployed.
- Migrating from Request RE to Request CE
- Come and learn what is involved in migrating from your current Request Remedy Edition installation to a new Request Core Edition system. While individual mileage may vary based on your individual implementations, we can raise awareness of the components you will need to work on and items/actions you will need to put on your to-do list.