How to create and maintain the details of a Radio Button field.
Like Dropdown lists, you have two options for creating the list options, Custom or Bridge Resources.
Custom Choices are added individually. The Label (what is shown to the user) is copied from the Value (what is saved to the database) when initially created. If you edit the custom choice, you need to edit both fields.
Bridged options require the choice of a bridge and then selecting attributes for the Value and Label. Each is selected individually.
Example with Bridged Resources
Default Values can be either hard coded or added from the dropdown list (Values, Form, Kapp, Space, or Authentication information).
Default values are also available from a bridged resource. A bridge with a single return qualification can be used to set the value. After selecting a bridge the attributes are listed as Variables in the Default value dropdown.
Information on using Bridge Resources is available here.
Other options for Radio Button fields:
Display - Please see this section.
Validation - Please see this section.
Events - Please see this section.
Render Attributes - Please see this section.
- How to use the builder to create and maintain Forms for Request.
- Form Details and Advanced Properties
- Create and Maintain a Page Object
- How to add and maintain Section Objects on Forms for Request.
- Text and HTML
- Create and maintain Text content and HTML content elements for a Form.
- Placing and Using Buttons on Pages.
- Checkbox Field
- Add and maintain a Checkbox field
- Date Time Fields
- Create and Maintain a Date/Time Element
- Dropdown Field
- Creating and maintaining list fields with both hard-coded data and dynamic sources.
- Text Field
- Create and maintain Text fields for a Form.
- Setting the Visibility of fields and other elements.
- Checking for the presence of values/answers on submission of a Page.
- Render Attributes
- Add display attributes for fields and other elements.
- Enabling and Disabling Options for a Radio Button or Checkbox List Question
- Sometimes you may desire to show someone a radio button or checkbox question but not allow them to choose from all the options. This solution describes how to use JQuery to accomplish that.
- Enabling and Disabling Options for a Radio Button List Question
- Sometimes you may desire to show someone a radio button question but not allow them to choose from all the options. This solution describes how to use JQuery to accomplish that.