Sections are used to hold other elements on a Form. Common uses include, styling and hiding elements by group.
Name - descriptive text that is unique within the Form (required).
Title - text displayed at the top of the section on the Form (optional).
Display - please see this section
Render Attributes - please see this section
Sections can also be placed within other sections. This nesting of sections can help with presentation and dynamic display options.
- How to use the builder to create and maintain Forms for Request.
- Form Details and Advanced Properties
- Create and Maintain a Page Object
- Text and HTML
- Create and maintain Text content and HTML content elements for a Form.
- Placing and Using Buttons on Pages.
- Checkbox Field
- Add and maintain a Checkbox field
- Date Time Fields
- Create and Maintain a Date/Time Element
- Dropdown Field
- Creating and maintaining list fields with both hard-coded data and dynamic sources.
- Radio Button Field
- How to create and maintain the details of a Radio Button field.
- Text Field
- Create and maintain Text fields for a Form.
- Setting the Visibility of fields and other elements.
- Checking for the presence of values/answers on submission of a Page.
- Render Attributes
- Add display attributes for fields and other elements.