Create and Maintain a Page Element
Request CE has two different types of pages, Submittable and Confirmation
There are four options under the Basics tab for Page elements
Name - unique descriptive value. Restricted to letters, numbers, underscore and dash.
Type - set by the type of page element. Normally either Submittable or Confirmation
Display Condition - often used for hiding/skipping a page depending on answers to previous pages.
Advance Condition - can be used for validation after submit.
See this page for an example of how to set up a Display and Advance Condition.
Load and Submit events can be added to the page, allowing the developer to perform actions like custom page load functions and custom page validations. More information on Events is available here.
A default jsp is setup for Request. To use another jsp for display enter the full file name here. The path is set to the default for the bundle.
A Confirmation page signals to both the user and the application that the submission is complete. It can (if configured to do so) start a Task tree based on submitted answers. However, it normally only presents text to the customer reflecting information about their submission.
All of the settings for a regular submission page are available: Name, Display & Advance Conditions, Events, and Advanced.
- How to use the builder to create and maintain Forms for Request.
- Form Details and Advanced Properties
- How to add and maintain Section Objects on Forms for Request.
- Text and HTML
- Create and maintain Text content and HTML content elements for a Form.
- Placing and Using Buttons on Pages.
- Checkbox Field
- Add and maintain a Checkbox field
- Date Time Fields
- Create and Maintain a Date/Time Element
- Dropdown Field
- Creating and maintaining list fields with both hard-coded data and dynamic sources.
- Radio Button Field
- How to create and maintain the details of a Radio Button field.
- Text Field
- Create and maintain Text fields for a Form.
- Setting the Visibility of fields and other elements.
- Checking for the presence of values/answers on submission of a Page.
- Render Attributes
- Add display attributes for fields and other elements.