Training will be held May 2nd - May 4th
There are three tracks:
- Track 1: For the form designer.
- A real-world approach to form development. Spend two days learning about form building strategies through hands on activities and discussion as you build a form end-to-end.
- Track 2: For the process builder:
- Build a workflow process from start to finish learning about Trees, Routines, and Handlers along the way. Explore iterative loops, form migration, and other workflow design concepts.
- Track 3: Becoming a kinetic developer.
- Learn about the latest in bundle design; build handlers so you can integrate with anything whether an internal custom app or common REST web-services.
*Note that the current agenda may change based on demand and customer suggestions.
The details about each training session has been posted on the conference website.