- What is a Multi-Part Request?
- Parent Service Item Components
- Child Service Item Components
- Parent Service Item Task Tree
- Child Service Item Task Tree
There are situations where you may want to fill out multiple requests at once, but same requests might not be chosen each time, ex. On-Boarding or Off-Boarding. This can be done by providing a list of the possible “child” requests and embedding the desired children in the “parent” request so that the user fills it all out together. This presentation reviews the front and back-end set up necessary to accomplish this. The attached document provides the details for implementing a parent-child process.