In this first simple activity, you will create a template. The sample for the class is a customer satisfaction survey for an internal help desk.
1. Open the Survey Author Console
2. Create a new Category, set the permissions to Public
3. Click the New button, and the New Survey Template dialog opens
4. Personalize the template with the following information:
b. Survey Template Name
c. Survey Description
5. Click Save
Things to Think About
Category & Type
· Plan these out if possible; this will make searching and organizing much easier.
· Category defines the permissions for the template; use this to limit access.
· Stay in New status for as long as possible.
· Moving to Active removes options and previous data.